- Committed to savings:
Buying your insurance online is just one way to save! TD Insurance offers many ways to save including discounts for fire alarms, multiple vehicles, bundling home and car, and more.
- Coverage that fits:
Personalized coverage recommendations so you can feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
- Here for you when it matters most:
With TD Insurance, you’ll get outstanding customer service with claims support 24/7.
Here’s how you can buy insurance online
1. Start your quote
Begin your insurance quote online by answering a few questions. With the information you provide we’ll be able to:
- Assess your needs and recommend coverage
- Determine what discounts are available to you
- Give you the most accurate quote
And of course, it’s all 100% confidential.
2. Customize your coverage
Once you’ve completed your online insurance quote, we’ll provide you with our recommended coverage options based on your individual needs.
You’ll be able to:
- Adjust your deductible amounts
- Alter your coverage limits
- Proceed with buying online‡
3. Set up payment, review coverages and buy
Once you’re satisfied with your coverage, you can:
- Review your payment options
- Confirm your payment method
- Review your summary
Now you can finish the process and put your feet up.
Now you can buy insurance online
We’ve made it easy for you to get coverage
You can quote and buy your car or home insurance online – in just minutes!‡ Get the right type of insurance that suits your needs. And you can get it the same day.
If you have questions along the way, don’t worry. We’re ready to provide you with help and support.
Save 10% when you quote & buy online
slide 1 of 2
- Save on Home InsuranceSave 5% when you quote online for home, condo or tenant insurance. Then save 5% more when you complete your purchase online. That’s 10% savings in your first policy term1.Get started for home
- Save on Car InsuranceSave 5% when you quote online for car insurance. Then save 5% more when you complete your purchase online. That’s 10% savings in your first policy term1.Get started for car