RBC InsuranceDisclaimer® offers a wide range of life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth and reinsurance advice and solutions, as well as creditor and business insurance services, to individual, business and group clients.
RBC Insurance is the brand name for the insurance operating entities of Royal Bank of Canada, Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization. Among the largest Canadian bank-owned insurance organizations, RBC Insurance has approximately 2, 800 employees who serve close to five million clients globally.
RBC Insurance solutions, information, advice and services are offered through a wide variety of channels:
- An advice centre
- RBC Insurance stores
- Mobile advisors
- Digital, mobile and social platforms
- Independent distributors
- For property and casualty protection, we offer a wide variety of insurance solutions for individuals and groups, including home and auto, as well as leisure and lifestyle coverage for seasonal property, recreational vehicles, watercraft and more. RBC Private Insurance meets the unique insurance needs of high net worth clients. These offerings are distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
- We have a significant presence in individual life and health insurance markets with a product portfolio that includes various life, critical illness and disability insurance solutions. Among our popular solutions are simplified term life insurance for up to $1 million and RBC Growth Insurance®, a participating whole life insurance product. We were the first insurer in Canada to offer a Family Compassionate Care Rider with our individual disability insurance.
- To meet clients’ investment, retirement and estate planning needs, we offer wealth management solutions, including segregated funds, which help to grow, protect and preserve clients’ money, and payout annuities, which provide retirees with guaranteed income for life.
- We offer support and solutions, such as group annuities, for companies that sponsor defined benefit pension plans, enabling those organizations to focus on their core business while we help provide their employees with security during retirement.
- For businesses to help protect their employees, we offer tailored group benefits plans that include a comprehensive range of group life, disability, health and dental coverage options and flexible features. For business owners, we provide access to key person, buy-sell and business overhead insurance.
- Through partnering with industry leaders, we help provide clients with access to innovative value-added offerings and digitally-enabled solutions, such as second opinion medical, physical and mental health services, along with workplace wellbeing programs.
- We offer travel insurance products and services through our website, RBC Insurance stores, mobile advisors, RBC Royal Bank branches and select RBC credit cards. We also provide travel insurance solutions for groups and associations.
- RBC Insurance Services Inc. provides administrative support services for the creditor insurance products offered to RBC Royal Bank personal and business clients. These include life, disability and critical illness insurance for mortgages, personal loans, business loans and RBC Royal Bank credit card balances.
Get more information about our International Reinsurance business.
What Type of Insurance Do You Need?
Find the right coverage you need for the moments that matter.
Affordable coverage you can count on
Tip: Save money by insuring multiple vehicles or bundling with your home insurance.1
Protect your home from the unexpected
Tip: Installing an alarm system is just one way you can lower your premiums.2
Provide your loved ones with financial protection if you were to pass away
Tip: Starting coverage earlier in life is less expensive than starting when you’re older.
Protection when you’re going on a trip
Tip: Choose from a variety of coverages to meet your needs.
Help ensure your expenses are covered if you get sick or injured
Tip: Choose a plan that offers only what you need coverage for.
Protect how far you’ve come
Tip: Creditor insurance helps ensure your debts are looked after.Get A Quote
Help keep your nest egg safe
Tip: Consider an annuity if you think you’ll outlive your income.
EASY WAY TO SAVE
Combine Home and Auto Insurance
Save up to 10% when you insure your main residence and personal vehicle(s) through RBC Insurance.3